Saturday, January 3, 2009

Continued from last blog

As I said I am here to improve my writing skills but the purpose is somewhat deep rooted. Everyday we get this column in almost all newspaper or magazine that in this era of fierce competiotion you need to have a great communciation skill and they are saying perfectly right. This blog is just a step to build that skill. I think when you write, you just not only write but you keep on thinking and by doing that you feed your mind with a number of ideas. This entire process will gradually reach you a point where you can understand persons and things related to you much better. You become clear, lucid and simple about things and persons you interact and that is the beginning of having a great communication skill. I am just giving a try and I think it's worth trying.


Well, plenty of things said above but what exactly I am going to write in all of my blogs. I just want to keep it simple so I will write mostly about my family, about my friends, about my preparation to get a seat in one of the premier engineering institute, about my life after leaving college, about change in me after committing to the pretty, cute, smart and lovely lady, about things that is happening day-to-day in my life, and about myself in general. I just hope that I write exactly what I wanted to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment